Dalise spent three semesters working for Texas Wesleyan’s student-led media organization, Rambler Media Group. Click the headlines below to read some of Dalise’s favorite news stories, features and opinion pieces she wrote while employed there.
- The monster that no one else hears
- School spirits?
- Go ahead and love yourself
- The Rambler celebrates 100 years
- Cowtown hosts cannabis expo
- Football drives renovations
- Older students are on the rise
- Wesleyan goes “green” with Energy Saving Project
- Need a job? Get the app
Follow the following link to read a feature Dalise wrote for a feature writing course about DJ Jones, local parkour athlete and CEO of Somatic Movement, a parkour company well known within the DFW parkour community:
To find all stories written by Dalise for The Rambler, visit therambler.org. Feel free to also flip through the following complete issues, of which Dalise was Editor-in-chief. As Editor-in-chief, she was not only in charge of editing, but also of the design and layout of each issue.